Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Idol Out

I know I said I'd live blog American Idol last night but I didn't get home 'till late so here is my live blog of the pre recorded DVR of American Idol last night:

10:00 pm - Blah blah, Seacrest IN!
10:04 pm - Jasmine Murray aka cute girl who is 17 sings “Love Song” as in "I'm not gonna write you one". It's ok and I can't stop staring at her jacket.
10:14 pm - Matt Giraud does his best "Viva la Vida". I find the fur on my dog's underbelly to be more fascinating. My dog agrees and he rolls over so I can rub his belly.
10:16 pm - My dog is now looking at me with the "wild eye". He's about to start barking because I stopped petting him.
10:18 pm - HOLY SMOKES A COCA COLA COMMERCIAL WHO KNEW WOW I HAD NO IDEA THEY WERE THE SPONSOR.
10:22 pm - I give my dog some rice.
10:25 pm - Jeanine Vailes is someone I'm not familiar with and is singing some Maroon 5 song. I go check my Gmail.
10:26 pm - Paula's vicodin kicks in.
10:26 pm - The judges are listening to the sound of their own voice.
10:29 pm - Oh look, someone commented on my status update.
10:30 pm - I'm back on the couch. The dog looks up and then stretches back again.
10:32 pm - Why the heck isn't my couch bigger?
10:35 pm - My apartment is long, I can fit a nice couch.
10:35 pm - Nick Mitchell!
10:41 pm - Wow- it's weird when I watch him perform and think that's what I look like on a regular night of karaoke at the local bar.
10:46 pm - I'm hungry.
10:48 pm - Allison Iraheta must be on drugs. She looks very confused.
10:50 pm - Wow, she's actually really good.
10:52 pm - What's in my fridge?
10:53 pm - I can't walk by the computer without checking the Huffington Post.
10:54 pm - Yeah, Bobby Jindall's speech was really bad.
10:57 pm - Oh look, the Obamas chose a dog.
10:58 pm - I think I'm going to heat up that seitan chicken and make myself a sandwich.
11:01 pm - Oh good, I have mayo.
11:01 pm - OK Jesse, you can have a piece of bread.
11:06 pm - Megan Corkrey’s aka Edie Brickell is on. I think she kind of sux but everyone loves her cuz she's hot. Oh well.
11:11 pm - Chicken's heated up.
11:15 pm - That was a delicious sandwich.
11:16 pm - Matt Breitzke. OK.
11:19 pm - Paula's deteriorating.
11:21 pm - Jesse Langseth does “Bette Davis Eyes.” She is cute and weird.
11:23 pm - Someone get the other judges what Paula is on.
11:24 pm - I'm officially bored.
11:32 pm - Oh look it's Kai Kalama to spice up the evening. Seriously this guy has about as much personality as a bag of potatoes. He is singing “What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted?”
11:37 pm - I really want this to be over.
11:39 pm - Oh, hi, Jesse. Yeah we can go out for a night pee.
11:42 pm - Blah blah Mishavonna Henson singing "Drops of Jupiter”.
11:44 pm - Is Ryan Seacrest getting shorter?
11:46 pm - Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh. I wonder if there's more chicken.
11:47 pm - Nah, all out.
11:51 pm - Adam Lambert aka Emo Broadway sings “(I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction”. Eh, it's obviously all about the end note and guyliner. You can't fool me, Adam- I know you were in Wicked.
11:56 pm - Ok almost done.
11:57 pm - Thank god. OK so here's my prediction for top 3: Adam Lambert, Allison Iraheta and Matt Giraud. Or at least that's what DialIdol.com says.

1 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, Blogger John Knefel said...

You should have stayed out later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged