Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mail Bag

One of the perks of my job is that I can have a little fun with the bosses every now and again. See, my Bosslady has an issue where this fan guy keeps writing her letters, and she (me) wrote him back once, but then he sent her a birthday card.

We decided a short, little thank you note would be okay. So I made a card that said,

"Thank you so much for the birthday card! I really appreciate all of your letters and look forward to continuing our correspondence. If you are ever in town, please feel free to visit me at home at [home address]. With great and growing affection, [Bosslady]."

Luckily she got the joke. In reality the one I sent was one line, "Thank you for the birthday card! Best..."

Speaking of birthday's, I hear mine is coming up and I think it's about time I start reminding everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged