Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, January 16, 2009

Awake Again

So last night my phone rang in the middle of the night and it turns out it was my upstairs neighbor, hysterical (NOT to be confused with Schitzo- she's downstairs). She was suffering from a major bout with the stomach flu and was dehydrated and feeling faint and could not get out of bed. I got up, shuffled into my slippers and brought her a glass of water and ice cubes to suck on. After tucking her back in, I went back to my apt and took a BATH IN PURELL. Between this and my dog waking me up because of his recent gastrointestinal issues, I haven't been getting much sleep.

As we all know my building is a never ending house of drama. But as a friend pointed out to me this morning, "That's why your rent is cheap."

True that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged