Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, December 05, 2008

It's A Good Thing


Hello, everyone. It's me again, Martha Stewart. A lot of you have been asking me about what makes a good meal for the holidays. Well, it depends on what you mean by both "meal" and "holidays"! I usually can figure this out by looking at who's coming over. Let's check go to my homemade Family/Friend Event Wheel to see when to prepare what and for whom!

First, let's take it for a little spin. Oh, uncle Rick and "aunt" Roger? That's easy. This handsome couple appreciate good food and decorations as much as I do. So remember:

Uncle + 1= Fancy Food Fun! I'd try a nice horseradish crusted salmon with poached sugar pears and fresh gelato for dessert. Those two could "bear" it!

Ok, let's spin it again. Oooooh! Mom, dad, sis and the grandkids! Best to keep it simple because young children are developmentally incapable of appreciating all that hard work! Canned ham and beans for these guys. Remember:

Parents and Kids = Food with Pull off Lids

Ok! Let's take her for another spinny! Whoo! My brother Carl. Carl is quite possibly the least productive member of society. He barely clings from job to job in order to support his burgeoning career as an alcoholic. What fun! He's easy. I usually whip up some Bratwurst Sandwiches with Caraway Saurkraut. It goes great with beer and the best part is it makes great leftovers for my beloved dogs (may Paw Paw rest in peace). So remember:

The Brother I've Disavowed= Good Doggie Chow

Well that's all the time we have for today! Tune in next week to see how you can make a sugar bowl cozy for parties. And now, I'd like to leave you with a picture of my new puppy, Genghis Khan.

3 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

hyahahahahahahha


my ex works for her

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

No way!

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

YES WAY

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged