Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Run In

It is a lovely day at the Stop 'n Shop.

Michelle Obama: And you know what, we need some more of that 409- the unscented.

Barack Obama: Yes, of course.

Barack Obama steers his shopping cart into aisle 3. He bumps into someone.

Barack Obama: Oh so sorry I... Hil?

Hillary Clinton: Bar? Oh, hey... hi.

Barack Obama: Hi!

Hillary Clinton: Hey.

Barack Obama: Wow! Funny seeing you here!

Hillary Clinton: Oh, just... shopping and stuff.

Barack Obama: Ha! Me too!

Hillary Clinton: Yes, I see.

Barack Obama: Uh so...

Hillary Clinton: Well, I'd ask you what's new but...

Barack Obama: Oh! You heard!

Hillary Clinton: Y...yes. Yes I did.

Barack Obama: Yeah, it was crazy! Last night was nuts.

Hillary Clinton: Yeah.

Barack Obama: Like, I dunno if you saw but there were like, dozens or hundreds of people all on this field...

Hillary Clinton: I know.

Barack Obama: Oh, someone told you?

Hillary Clinton: Yes, it was on the news.

Barack Obama: Oh! Right.

Hillary Clinton: Yeah, so. Congratulations.

Barack Obama: Thanks!

Hillary Clinton: So.

Barack Obama: Whoo!

Hillary Clinton: Ah.

3 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

are you hung

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Oh I am doing much better, thanks. I have a nasty cold so I was just drinking hot toddies and one turned into like 500. I am so freaking psyched!!!

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

i woke up at 6.20 with an upset stomach, i'm cool now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged