Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Go Bama

OK I AM OFFICIALLY FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW.

Could it be after 8 years of major corruption and lies we are embarking on a new era of minor corruption and lies? Last night I broke down and through the awesome Obama website, called registered democrats in Pennsylvania to make sure they got out and voted. Later I found out that through those efforts, the campaign has contacted 3 million people alone this weekend. I spoke to a sassy 93 year lady who proudly told me she mailed her ballot in early, and a parent of a first voting teen who told me she just got off the phone with her son and she planned on picking him up and driving together to their local polling station to vote for Obama. I love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged