Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Important Day

Today, as you all know, is a very important day. It is a day that comes but once in a lifetime, and must be honored. I have been looking forward to this day for a long time.

Yes, today is the 58th birthday of actress Markie Post.

Known mostly from her work as Christine Sullivan on the NBC sitcom Night Court, and as bail bonds contractor Terri in The Fall Guy, Markie's career has spanned decades of special guest spots, game show appearances and frequent Lifetime Made-for-TV movies.

So happy birthday, Markie Post, and here's to another 58 years of your talent, wit and wisdom. I know how I'm celebrating tonight.

4 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I celebreated by standing in a 40 minute line at 6:10 am at my normally deserted elementary school to vote. 40 minutes. That's saying something, becuase upper-west-siders are notoriously lazy non-voters.

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger John Knefel said...

You have your finger on the pulse.

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I think you've overlooked an even more important birthday than Markie Post.

 
At 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure a bunch of us celebrated the same way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged