Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, October 27, 2008

Tick-Conderoga

Hey guys! So I got back from the country and oh man was it fun. Well, it was fun until my dog got a tick on his sensitive under-parts. He was such a good boy as two people held him down while I gave him 3rd degree burns and a woman named Mary from the Dunkin Donuts service station poked at him until she scraped the head out. Fun! But then she gave my dog munchkins and it was the best day of his life.

Speaking of best day ever, seriously this weekend was awesome. Maybe the best part was not having phone or internets. It's nice to be back I guess but my dog seems really confused like, was that all a dream? Then I have to put Neosporin on his wound and he remembers. Oh, he remembers.

1 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it makes him feel better, his fat cousin had a bladder issue this weekend, we took a trip to the vet, and she may have bladder stones. But now she gets to eat stinky wet diet food.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged