Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, October 27, 2008

Stump This

As we all know, Sarah Palin has been going off script lately much to the chagrin of the McCain campaign. Here is the latest transcript from her recent speech in Florida:

GOV. PALIN: Thank you so much. Thank you so much. Thank you so much. Thank you for that kind introduction. And it is so good to have all of you here today.

(Applause.)

Thank you so much for that very, very warm welcome to the state of Florida. You take my breath away. Thank you, Florida.

(Applause.)

The flags are beautiful. Thank you for that also. God bless America. You guys get it. Thank you.

(Applause.)

It's great to be here in the home of the Tampa Bay Rays, too.

(Applause.)

So the last time that our campaign came to Florida it was up in the villages and it was so much fun. Thousands of people out there. Golf carts everywhere. We got such a kick out of that, that was cool. Thousands of people out there to hear our message of reform and positive change. And they came there like you today because the people of Florida are ready to shake things up in Washington.

(Applause.)

So John McCain and I, we are taking our cause and our case for reform to every voter of every background in every region of America. But before we talk about that, I'ma gonna go off the script if you will, and talk to ya about some real important issues.

(Applause.)

You see, my advisers don't want me to talk about the fact that I didn't CHOOSE these clothes and that I really do all my shopping in Alaskan consignment stores run by Korean war vets and their disabled children.

(Silence. A clap.)

I mean heck, I am Josephine six pack!

(Applause.)

I'll be donatin' all these highfalutin clothes to charity after this election! And I'll tell you what, when I run in 2012 and I have my own advisers you'll all see some real changes in my campaign! First of all, I'll have Todd be my VP, isn't that some change you can really believe in?!?

(Silence.)

And I'll tell you what else, I will talk about William Ayers and Jeremiah Wright and...

(Applause)

... and Barack Obamas pallin' around with Nazis.

(Silence. One cheer.)

So maybe we haven't got this race in the bag, doesn't mean that we still can't fit in it!

(Applause.)

So vote for me- Sarah Palin in 2012!

(Raucous cheers.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged