Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, June 13, 2008

My Friend Jason

This is my friend Jason. He is currently saving the world in Honduras, filming an documentary about global agribusiness and the inhumanity of the work environments that has gone unnoticed/ignored until now. In the past year, he was shot at, threatened by underground militia groups, among other exciting things. I really respect the work he does and over the years he has become a really good friend of mine. I think I've been a good friend to him too because I've totes been his wing woman on many occasions resulting in crazy stories on his part that always start with, "So, Katharine introduces me to this girl..."

Anyway, I love this guy and I am praying for his safe return and success with his film. But in the meantime, I have to share my favorite photo of him. It's really funny. Can you see why?


Ha ha ha! Do you see it??? He's wearing a MIAMI BEACH SUNSET SHIRT!!! Ha ha ha ha ha!!! That's crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged