Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wild Wild West

So as you know, I am going to be a bridesmaid and I am psyched. But if you ask me about the dress, I'm a little pissed. Don't get me wrong, our dresses are "nice" and all, but I really wanted the original idea of a theme wedding, like this girl who had her bridesmaids dress like saloon whores:


What did the guests have to dress as, local townsfolk? Like cowboys, gold miners, and outlaws? Was the priest a lawman? Did the guests go to thar badlands and did that one groomsman belly through the brush when he was caught with that sage hen and have to have a hot cup of brown gargle to sober up? By gum! Who catawamptiously chawed up the rattler on the way out of town? If I wasn't half seas over myself I would find the saddle bum that did that, I would.

Where was I? Oh yes! Hahhahha!!! Saloon girls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged