Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, June 30, 2008

Moving Pictures

My boss is now receiving blind script submissions in the mail and as a result it has become my job to write thanks but no thanks letters. Here's the latest I drafted for her after receiving a treatment for a retarded spaghetti western starring either "Woody Allen? Dustin Hoffman? or Gene Wilder?"

Mr. -----,

Thank you so much for your script submissions. Unfortunately I am not currently looking to get into a film production partnerships at this time. I do appreciate all of your hard work, and I wish you the best of luck with your creative ventures!

Additionally my assistant, who is a published author and playwright, thinks your script ideas are a heaping load of masculine cowpie and thinks you might better be served sending your testosterone drenched train-wrecks to the likes of Judd Apatow.

Yours,

Bosslady

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged