Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, June 27, 2008

Dumb

Well you know what they say, never blog angry, but there's just some people I'd like to smack upside the head sometimes. And then there's me- I can be an idiot too but at least I know when to keep my mouth shut.

Like yesterday for example, I was taking the elevator, and I noticed the Chinese food delivery guy was taking the elevator too. That's odd, I thought, because normally they make the delivery people wait in the little messenger area and you have to pick up the food yourself. And then I realized that he indeed was not a delivery guy, rather a Chinese businessman in casual dress who was bringing his lunch back to the office. And I felt like a real idiot.

But maybe he should have taken off that bike helmet.

1 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

it's ok i talk louder to the thai chick at the thai restaurant who speaks better properer english than i ever will and im all smiles at her like she is a tardbag

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged