Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, June 30, 2008

TGIM

Oh man, what a weekend. I'd like to give a shout out to my girl Slavica for keeping me out 'till all hours of the night like old times. Damn. Let's just say somebody is getting married soon and some of her dearest friends threw her a kickin' party. No, there were no strippers. Yes, there were penis straws. By the time we hit karaoke at 2 am I felt like I was going to explode with love, happiness and alcohol. I developed a nice healthy relationship with a creepy man who had a case of the "touchies". My cab driver on the way home really wanted to talk about high school. I officially entered a new time zone what with my lack of sleep both Friday and Saturday. Sunday I gave my dog a bath at this kennel in the neighborhood that supplies you with the tools. In hindsight I was still drunk. Did I miss anything?

1 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Blogger Figgsrock2 said...

You are the best Shakira impersonator ever. And your new friend was the best "guy you'd likely see taken away in handcuffs on the FOX 5 news for sexual assualt" impersonator ever too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged