Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Coo Coo

Hey guys! I am slowly going insane because I haven't slept the last two nights because I can't deal with the heat! I have an a/c that's on its way to my apt. as we speak but I still want to strangle someone!!! My dog is about to die! He bogarted the box fan last night but that's ok because I had another fan on full blast on me!

Then my upstairs neighbor called and said she was worried that she might have BED BUGS!!! So I spent all night sweating and praying that I didn't have them too!!!

Someone save my dog and get me a cot, stat!!!

2 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

If I knew you were AC-less you could have borrowed the AC unit I have for my living room. Will you have it by tonight?

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

And sorry if I confused you by not posting as Figgsrock.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged