Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, May 19, 2008

Feeling Crappy

I've avoided it all winter. I've had some close calls. But it's official... I'm motherf@#king sick.

I was feeling a bit ill yesterday but I assumed it was because of my weekend of rocking out. This morning I woke up with some very swollen glands and a sexy, sexy voice. You should hear me answering the phones here.

I'll probably stay the day because there is no one here and I guess I could find some work to do but if I am just too worn out it's home for me. The other girl in the office is sick too so I'm about to take the company's petty cash and head on over to Duane Reade to buy us some company DayQuil.

1 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Blogger Figgsrock2 said...

I blame Grease. Or Dream Theater, one or the other.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged