Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Douchebag Award

Today's Douchebag of the Day is filmmaker Harmony Korine. You might know him from his hit movie Kids. First of all his name is Harmony Korine. What a fucking douche. Second, he has some dumb new movie out that's probably a self important piece of bloated commentary about his Bag of Douche. Finally, here's a quote about why he can't live in New York anymore, "New York has changed for me. I used to fall asleep on the subway, and people would steal my shoes. Then I’d wake up and walk barefoot to my grandma’s house in Queens, with glass stuck in my toe. There’s something great about that. Now I feel like I could fall asleep in my shoes and basically, someone would get down on their knees to shine them."

Are you fucking kidding me? What goddamn shoe shining trains are you taking? And you think someone stealing your shoes is "old school rough and tumble?" Talk to the guy who's gotten their ass kicked fully standing and awake on a crowded train during rush hour by a girl just because he looked funny.

Dick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged