Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Extatic

So as most of you know I went to the Tim and Eric show last night and nothing really sums up the crowd better than this craigslist posting. I had the pleasure of going with a friend I haven't seen in ages since the friend I see too much bailed on me. It was freaking fantastic; my cheeks still hurt from laughing so hard.

The best part was when we randomly ran into some friends- well, it wasn't that random since we knew they were going to be there. One of them was the guy who sometimes walks my dog! It was overall a lovely evening. Oh, and to The Guy Who Was On Extacy And Talked My Ear Off For Ten Minutes During The Show? Thanks. Thanks so much. I really enjoyed hearing about how much you love Tim and Eric. No, I wish you hadn't finally stopped talking to me. Really. You had a lot of interesting things to say and I retained it all.

4 Comments:

At 10:50 AM, Blogger dancing at gunpoint said...

LAST NIGHT WAS SO FUN!!!!!!!!!

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

You were such an awesome date! I wish we were both gay so we could not be allowed to marry but we'd be life partners!!!

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger Lynne said...

Let's not forget that friend who "bailed on you" got you the tickets in the first place.

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

That's true. I guess this is a nice way of asking me for money.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged