Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tempy's Average Blog OK Job

I'm seeing the awesome comedy show tonight starring the infamous Tim and Eric! You might know them from Tom Goes to the Mayor or Tim and Eric's Awesome Show Great Job. I'm going directly from work. What's a girl to wear? My office is very casual dress so I have to find the right balance between I'm-Cool-And-Don't-Work-For-The-Man and I-Understand-Acceptable-Fashion-Boundaries-In-The-Workplace. I finally found the perfect balance I think.

3 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger Lynne said...

Wow. You thought really hard about this. I'm in a tshirt and (don't be shocked) my green hoody.

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger dancing at gunpoint said...

do you know if anyone has an extra ticket? i'm dying to go to this show!

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

If I had an extra ticket I'd take myself. Again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged