Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, April 14, 2008

The Compassion of the Forum

Backstage at CNN's "Compassion Forum" last night.

Obama: Hey, Hil.

Clinton: Barack.

Obama: You never call me Bar anymore.

Clinton: Shut up! This is very serious. You and I... need some space.

Obama: Aw, come on. I went easy on you about that whole "sniper fire" thing.

Clinton: T...true.

Obama: And I let you get all hot and bothered about that whole "bitter" comment I made. remember that? (leans in) Bitter...

Clinton: Barack, stop ... stop it.... I

Obama: You what?

Clinton: (whips around) I'll show you some sniper fire, (kisses him full on the lips).

Obama: Oh, Hil!

Clinton: Bar!

They embrace

Wolf Blitzer: (from onstage) And now I present to you...

Clinton: Oh, this is so wrong.

Obama: That's why it's right.

Clinton: Meet me outside the spin room after.

Obama: OK.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged