Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, April 14, 2008

Cross

For those of you who know my dog you know he loves him some crossing guard. Mainly because the ones in my neighborhood always have a box of cookies on them. Even when he sees anyone wearing reflective gear whether or not they have cookies, he starts to salivate and turns on the propeller tail. He even dressed as one for Halloween. Seriously, I didn't even make it, I just came home to find him wearing this:


Anyway, there's a crossing guard on our corner who Jesse sees every day. The CG actually doesn't have cookies, he just gives Jesse the precious love he doesn't get at home because I am empty inside and can neither give nor receive love (kidding- my dog gets more attention at home than Johnny Depp at a Tupperware party.) But lately there is no crossing guard. There are still children going to school and cars, but no crossing guards. Please tell me this is not another budget cut. First art and music class, now this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged