Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhat?

I've seen a lot of things in my life. Nothing beats the time I witnessed a midget orthodox jew soliciting sex in my bar, but this comes rather close.

So my boss hands me a stack of papers and asks me to organize it for her. In this pile was a letter with a check in it for $11.64. Turns out it was the result of an eBay sale- this guy offered to shave off his mustache to the highest bidder and the money would go to the political candidate of their choice. I guess the guy who bid on it really wants my boss to run for president, so he asked that both the check and the mustache be sent to her.

There is a mustache in a baggie attached to the letter.

1 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is one of the weirdest, and coolest, things I've ever seen. She should totally run.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged