Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

To the Wire

Clinton: Brilliant.

Obama: No, you're brilliant.

Clinton: No, you are.

Obama: No, you are!

Clinton and Obama (together): No! You are! Jinx! (they laugh)

Obama: To think this will soon be over.

Clinton: Just a few more hours.

Obama: And thanks to our clever plan, I will have cinched the nomination.

Clinton: That's right. By the end of today I will have... wait, what did you say?

Obama: That I will have cinched the nomination. You know, like in our plan. Our plan to have me slowly get all of the delegates. We talked about this, Hil, remember?

Clinton: No, I do NOT! I specifically remember you saying you'd let me win last minute!!!

Obama: Oh, I was joking! Wait... you thought I was serious?

Clinton: Oh, no.

Obama: (whistles) What a pickle. I can see now why you thought...

Clinton: Oh, no... It's... my fault. I think I just, uh... so now what?

Obama: Um...

Clinton: Well, this is awkward.

Obama: I mean, I guess when you said that thing about 'Change [I] could xerox,' you were actually serious? I thought you were throwing it for me.

Clinton: Um, no. I meant it.

Obama: It was kinda dumb.

Clinton: Yes, I know.

Obama: I mean, kids these days don't even know what a Xerox machine is.

Clinton: I know, Bar.

Obama: If you had even said, 'His Facebook wall is full of Superpokes' the kids still would have thought it was lame.

Clinton: Yup.

Obama: Or like, 'I say CNN, he says TMZ'.

Clinton: Sure.

Obama: 'He's the Macy's spam in your MySpace comment,'

Clinton: Shut up, Bar.

Obama: Okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged