Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Animals

Since I joined the ASPCA they're asking me to do a few things like pledge to help end animal cruelty. After I pledged, they gave me this badge to post on my blog:

Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty

I wasn't sure how "taking a pledge" is going to help all the animals out there, I mean it's not like I'm abusing them, but the I found out that for every person that takes the pledge Sarah McLachlan will personally break up a cock or dog fight.

2 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you. Now I have that damn song and commercial running through my head, and shareholders are asking me why I look like I am about to cry.... And I had forgotten to sign up to sponsor and cat and dog. Might as well do that while I am waiting for my motion from office services.

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sarah McLachlan can break up my cock fight anytime.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged