Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Babies

Obama: A terrorist, Hil?

Clinton: I told you, I don't know who released that picture! It could have been anyone.

Obama: It's not just a photo Hil, it's clearly photoshopped.

Clinton: How do you know?

Obama: Seriously, Hil. The picture is of a terrorist with a missile holding a Koran, and my face is cut an pasted on top of it.

Clinton: No it's not.

Obama: Yes it is.

Clinton: Maybe you shouldn't have dressed like a terrorist and picked up a Koran in front of a camera.

Obama: Seriously?

Bill Clinton emerges.

Bill Clinton: Hey guys. 'Sup?

Obama: Bill, what are you doing with those scissors and glue?

Bill Clinton: What scissors and glue?

Clinton: I don't see any scissors and glue.

Obama: That picture there is a cut out of my head, and that over there is a picture of an alligator eating a baby.

Bill Clinton: So?

Obama: So, I think that you were going to glue that picture of my head on the alligator to make it look like I was eating that baby.

Bill Clinton: No, I wasn't.

Obama: I fucking hate you guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged