Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Confusion

Last night I came home to find a DVD of an open mic performance I was a part of a few weeks ago. I pop it into the computer and start to watch it. At one point while I'm singing, the camera zooms in on my face and I'm all, "Sweet," and then I notice my dog is staring up at the computer and cocking his ears. So I tilted the screen down and said, "Look, that's me." For a dog with arthritis, dwarf legs and ten years on him, I have never seen him jump up so fast. Balancing the top paws of his ridiculously disproportioned body in my lap, Stumpy McCircusfreak started desperately sniffing at the screen. Then he looked at me, looked back at the screen, sniffed again, then jumped down and just stood there looking really confused. He then forgot where he was because he has the attention span of a goldfish and lay down on the ground to lick himself.

Can dogs really see images on the computer like that? I thought they were colorblind and saw upside down.

5 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Blogger Figgsrock2 said...

This wasn't the same performance I was involved with, is it? If so, I want my f-ing DVD.

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Uh... no it was a... different one?

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Figgsrock2 said...

Well, in Patient Boy's defense, he doesn't have my address. And neither does our other singing chum Matthew.

Still, I gotta kick someone's ass, just on principle alone.

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Why don't you post it here on my very private blog?

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Figgsrock2 said...

Nah, I'd rather give him a guilt trip the next time I see him. Sounds like a lot more fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged