Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Always A Pleasure

So last night as I was heading out to meet my teammates from the celebrity death pool fantasy league, I was stopped by, yes, who else- the super's crizayzay girlfriend. This time she was in really rare form if that's possible. Apparently my "mom and all the other transsexuals" are going to get "water in the brain" and blah blah blah. So I met up with the gossip crew at my local bar when who do I run into but my upstairs neighbor. This isn't the first time we've run into each other at the same watering hole so either she or I have a drinking problem.

Anyhoo, I told her about the super's GF, so later she went home and then she calls me- someone turned all the lights off in the hallway again. The next thing I know, she's back at the bar with a bag and is all, "I can't stay there! I'm going to my boyfriend's house" and I'm all, "shit". So I introduced her to the ladies on the league, next thing I know they're all hitting it off so I took my cue to leave so that if there was someone lurking in the hallway I didn't want to be too drunk to practice my sweet capoiera moves.

Luckily I got home safe, and this morning, I woke up to this note under my door from the landlord. Mind you, English is his first language.

5 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

apparently you weren't the only one drinking last night.

 
At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did I ever tell you about the time I caught her shoplifting at a stoop sale?

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Yes! Who does that? Oh, that's right. Her.

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger dancing at gunpoint said...

I think it's hilarious that such a dysfunctional lunatic has a boyfriend and neither you nor I do. (It's either hilarious or totally friggin depressing.)

 
At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, but look at the boyfriend.... do you really want a piece of that action?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged