Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

A Barack And A Hard Place

Best observation ever- A comedian recently said that at the last debate, Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama looked like a morning news team. Back to you, Hil!


But seriously folks, vote today. Your vote counts. If it matters, I am endorsing Obama. Hillary's just fine, don't get me wrong, but the selling point for me is Obama wants to put Republicans in his cabinet. That's the only way I think we can get anything done now, as Washington has gone from a representation of the people to a repression of those who are outnumbered.

Obama also has some other great ideas too and he's dreamy. But no matter who you vote for, just vote today, OK?

5 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Blogger Figgsrock2 said...

Now I feel like I'm slacking today because I am registered as an independent.

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

OMG, you so heart Nader

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger patient boy said...

Hey figgsrock, how's that Lyndon LaRouche vote workin out for ya?

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Figgsrock2 said...

Never voted for LaRouche, but two of my friends have been working on a musical about his life. (I swear, I am not making that up.)

And yes, I voted for Nader in 2000. I didn't vote for Perot because he was too crazy even for me. And I would have voted for John Anderson in 1980, except I was only 11.

Honestly, if someone could come up with a viable third party in this election, I'd seriously give them a look.

 
At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"third party? Go ahead, throw your vote away!"
--Konos, The Simpsons

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged