Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Clintianiberg

The word on the street is that Mayor Michael Bloomberg may run for president- that is if after an exploratory poll he wants to do to see if he has a chance of winning. Because that's what politics is all about. Anyway, this brings me to my next point. Let's say that Bloomberg does run as an independent, and Clinton gets the democratic nomination and (ack! ugh...*gag*) Giuliani gets the republican nomination. Three politicians "from" New York. Two mayors, one senator. Would that be a "subway series"? Well last time I checked, three teams can't make it to the series so what the heck would we call it? It's gotta be something wacky. Come on people, let's do this before the Post does.

Which leads me to my new (short) survey.

Again, this is only a hypothetical. Clearly Kucinich is going to cinch it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged