Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Response

Okay you guys we are definitely doing this survey thing again. You are all a very creative and wonderful group of people.

And now, some of my favorite responses.

1. First of all, how are you feeling today?
A little sleepy
Tired

2. That's good to know. So, what's up?
My breasts.
Slow day at work, which is good. Hope to finish posting the rest of my fanzine tonight.

3. Let's get right to it. Chicken or fish?
Chicken Kiev

4. When you do your laundry, what kind of detergent do you prefer, if any?
The cheapest
the kind shaped like a ball
I make the little lady do it

5. Which Democratic/Republican candidate for president makes you giddy?
Mike Gravel

6. If you were a superhero, what would your name be?
Delicious Shakes - oh, wait - that's if I were a drag queen.
Bonx from the Bronx
(quick story- my sister developed really early and this was her nickname growing up. I forgot about it 'till I saw this.)

7. And finally, if you were on a sinking boat and could only bring one thing with you, what would it be and why? (Most of you nailed this one)
My sister
A life preserver, of course.
Another boat, one that's not sinking
um, a gps-enabled life vest with built-in waterproof satelllite phone - duh!
umm. A life jacket. So I could live.

Great job all!

1 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Blogger Figgsrock2 said...

BTW, I really did finish posting the rest of my fanzine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged