Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Awareness

Okay, let's talk poly-ticks.

Last night Hilary Clinton broke through and defied all those Reuters/Zogby polls. She won New Hampshire by a small margin. All of the candidates last night gave good but exhausted speeches. I mean, Obama looked so tired I could have sworn he was sleep-proselytizing. Can we please just give them a day off? Just one day. A mandatory day to do nothing, watch Cold Case Files and eat pizza. Maybe they can get trashed the night before, it's up to them. Can you imagine how much better they'd be? This is an election, not some reality TV show Who Wants To Try To Lead The Country Sleep Deprived? Speaking of which, I had a weird dream last night that I was auditioning for Rock of Love with Bret Michaels but anyway...

Okay, can we talk Huckabee? Guess what- I get it. He's cute and roly-poly cuddly and kinda funny and acts like a real person. He's also a bat-shit cooka beara coo coo pants. He's just as bad as that woman from the View, Sherri Shepherd who "doesn't know or care if the world is flat or round because I just want to make dinner for my child" or some crap like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged