Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, December 17, 2007

New Year

Resolutions, resolutions resolutions!!!

Now is the time people. I normally don't do New Year's resolutions because well, they're dumb, but rules are made to be broken so why the hell not!

I think this year I'm going to be a bit more active politically. On a serious note, we're on very dangerous ground these days, and it's made worse by the majority of our country's passivity. For example, look at the transit fare hike- it's kind of outrageous seeing as how the MTA admitted embezzling, I mean, losing a bunch of money that was in the surplus. It's kind of like that few billions of dollars we misplaced in Iraq that no one seems to care about. Well, what if we the riders did an all city boycott of the MTA? It might work- can you imagine?

Man, I'm gonna need a bigger soapbox.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged