Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, December 17, 2007

Faces

Ladies and gentlemen, this is my 1,000th post and the one year anniversary of Tempy. I was trying to think of the best way to celebrate, and I think I want to take the time to honor those that inspire me. You, bloggers of the universe, websites with puppies and kitties and celebs. Some of you I know, some of you I don't, but I'd like to take the time to imagine that in this age of cyber anonymity, who would you be based solely by your blog? How would people think of you and better yet, how would you look?

I've taken the time to picks some of my favorite bloggers, and imagine who they really might be.

G-Strings For Orphans

Patientboy

Cute Overload

TMZ

Adventures In Brooklyn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged