Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Who's That Girl

So I was at one of my favorite neighborhood restaurants last night when I saw Mary Stuart Masterson with her friends at the next table. You know her- she's one of those actresses you're like, "Oh, who is she again?" She was in a lot of movies, including the hilarious teen flick, Fried Green Tomatoes. Here she is in Benny and Joon with that guy from 21 Jump Street:

Anyway, this is the second Mary Stuart Masterson sighting in the neighborhood as she was also eating at a place where I was a few weeks ago. So either she moved to Brooklyn or she's following me.

1 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's not following you, lol!
She lives part-time in upstate NY and part-time in Brooklyn.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged