Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Can You Hear Me Now?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! So I paid my phone bill online yesterday and I got an email saying that they were having computer errors so the payment wouldn't go through, so then I just paid by phone (I just forgot to pay the previous bill and wanted to get it all done so I'd have no service interruptions because I am so popular), and then I get this text message from my phone company that in effect said, "Whoops- we overcharged you! We'll return the money in the next 3 business days" so I go online to my bank and I was charged THREE TIMES! No, it's okay, because I am made of money, but it's just so darned wacky!

I feel like the phone company is doing this to me, except it's more violent and less cute:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged