Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Person Of The Year

Okay, it takes a lot to impress me (that's not true), but I'll tells ya, this thing does:

Last year when Tempy was born, I was working at a little place that starts with JP and rhymes with Morgan. The girl I worked with and I exchanged email addresses and every now and again we catch up. Well today I got a forward from her friend who works at Time Magazine. This year, there is going to be a billboard in Times Square speculating through photos who Time's "Person of the Year" should be. There are celeb photos of course, but they want pictures of regular people up there for 30 seconds at a time. They need to collect 50,000 photos. But wait, this is the best part- if your photo is chosen, they take a still of it on a webcam and they send you the image of you on a billboard in Times Square.

A billboard in Times Square! I thought you had to be either an Abercrombie and Fitch model or a big steaming cup of coffee to harness that honor! So the link is here. Just go to "upload photo". You can crop your photo on the site.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got some Ofoto albums to scour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged