Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, October 19, 2007

Young Love

As a sometimes theater and nightlife reviewer for an online magazine, I get invites to random parties and events.

This is one from some guy who sends me a million emails about his dumb parties. He's gotten some press so in the latest one, he enclosed an article written about him. With this picture:

I mean, I can even put that on hotchickswithdouchebags.com because, well... I don't know who's worse- the circa 1972 effeminate Elvis or Nosejob McNasty.

2 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Blogger Jonah said...

life-changing as usual tempy. i can't decide whether to laugh or cry.

 
At 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The choice was not hard here. I just laughed my ass off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged