Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, October 18, 2007

It's A Pyramid Now

Ladies and gentlemen, I have a very important announcement. As of today, my dog has finally eaten everything in the New York Canine Food Group Pyramid. He's already found his fair share chicken bones, pizza, bagels and the like on our streets, but today he finally got... a Jamaican Patty. And as I watched the yellow flakes crumble out of the sides of his drooling mouth, determinedly chewing as fast as he could to reinforce his conquest, I felt a sense of pride. He's a real New Yorker now.

For those of you unfamiliar with the New York Canine Food Group Pyramid, please see below:


4 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Blogger Lynne said...

I feel like that's not far off from my intake some weekends.

 
At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lynne: eat me.

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

No, for you it would be like, "Dinner at Frankies - 2 servings, brunch at 138 - 1 serving, beer at PJ Hanleys, 3 servings, dinner at 138 - 2 servings..." and so on...

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Lynne said...

I'm not living up to my personal pyramid: I don't go to PJ Hanley's nearly enough

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged