Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, October 19, 2007

Pick This

Oh man you guys, it's fall and that means it's apple picking season! I have a vivid memory of going apple picking as a child, and one year I ate too many apples and during the ride home we had to pull over so I could vomit. I couldn't eat an apple for like, years after that.

I'm all better now and I found a great orchard. It's close to the city and they allow dogs. So my proposal is this- let's pick a weekend, rent/borrow a few cars and make a day of it.


12 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Blogger Lynne said...

I'm so there.
I'll drive.

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

Awesome. I guess it's just you and me then.

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Lynne said...

let's go right now. it's a beautiful day.
not.

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

Cool. So... now that we're the only ones here, how are you?

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Lynne said...

Pretty good. Listening to "I Like Black People #1", playing video games, "covering the phones." You know, chillin. You?

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

Oh, same old same old. Listening to the new Radiohead, saving the world one hedge fund related responsibility at a time.

When we go apple picking, want to wear matching shirts?

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Lynne said...

Yeah. Can they say something like "That's not a worm" or "Post-Lapsarianism: It's for the birds!"

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

I don't know what that means but I love it.

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Lynne said...

Quinn, care to instruct us all on Supra-lapsarianism and the Synod of Dort

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Lynne said...

Shit. the link's fucked up

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Lynne said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calvinism#Lapsarianism

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

That was a lot of effort for something I will forget in five minutes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged