Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, October 29, 2007

A Convenient Truth

Okay, is anyone watching CNN's Planet in Peril? You should because it is freaking amazing. But not just because their news crews traveled all over the world capturing the worst of the earth's devastation due to global warming, but because it is hosted by the awesome Anderson Cooper. I mean, he is a great journalist. He could be covering a staring contest and I would watch it all the way through. Maybe it's after his big freak out on national television over the hurricane Katrina debacle or the fact that he is buff yet non-threatening. Either way, check out Planet in Peril. At some point they throw stories to Steve Corwin or Dr. Sanjay Gupta, which are still interesting, but if you're me, and I know I am, you might find yourself switching between Planet in Peril and the History Channel's analysis of the lost Nostradamus papers while Cooper's taking a break.

I did learn that Nostradamus made a lot of predictions through water color paintings that can point to a prediction on his part only after a tragic event, BTW. Really fascinating.

Anderson Cooper freaking out:

1 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Plus, he's easy on the eyes... Ok, a gratuitous remark, and I know he plays for the other team, but I need to take my "Planet in Peril" with a little bit of hottness that has nothing to do with global warming.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged