Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Somebody Get Me A Barfbag

First of all, because everyone is asking, my tooth or lack thereof is healing slowly but surely. Thanks!

Okay, so I was watching the trailer of the new film with Hillary Swank, "PS I Love You" and I've got a few complaints. First of all, WTF H-Skank, what's with all these feel good romantic comedies? That is going to be the death of your career. It two time Oscar winner took Jodie Foster decades to get over Maverick. And don't talk about Nell, at least she tried. What happened?

Second, this trailer is just stupid. It starts off as most trailers do: "They were a young couple, madly in love" and it cuts to Hillary actually saying to her fated husband, "I love you too much. This can't last" Guess what?

It doesn't.

So the guy dies but before he does, he plans this elaborate treasure hunt of sorts where he leaves her with cute tasks postmortem like, "Buy yourself a new dress" or, "Enjoy this all expense paid trip to Ireland I planned on the sly before I died". Shoot, for my money he's better off dead than alive. Who even does that for their wife when they are healthy?

Mark my words, this movie will be a huge success. Judge for yourselves:

4 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, Blogger Figgsrock2 said...

Who cares about the movie--what the hell happened to Gina Gershon?

Sigh, another beautiful woman gets unnatural work done.

P.S.--As someone whose had a wisdom tooth crack in two and caused me to miss doing my radio shift for two weeks because I couldn't talk, I feel your pain.

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

THANK YOU! Finally. Someone feels me.

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Figgsrock2 said...

At least you could afford to have (what was left of it)it pulled. I could not. At the time I had to let nature take its course. Oh, back in mid-90s me, painkillers and booze had a nice comfy relationship.

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Um, that doesn't sound so bad...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged