Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Whattimeisit?

Hello! So remember when I compared getting a tooth extracted like giving birth in your face? Well it turns out, it's a lot like giving birth! Because I now have to take care of a baby tooth. Sort of.

You see every four hours the drugs wear off and I am awakened by my nerves screaming loudly, thus causing me to get out of bed, shuffle to the kitchen and nurse my wound with vicodin and Raspberry Diet Snapple Iced Tea. Back to bed and four hours later, wouldn't you know it. The baby tooth wakes me again. But there is no baby and the tooth is actually a gaping hole.

But if it were a baby tooth, it might look like this:

4 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Blogger patient boy said...

I think maybe you should delete the words "Diet Snapple Iced Tea" and replace with "Absolut".

Just an editing suggestion.

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Jonah said...

whenever i work with kids who are teething, i find some chemically altered extract of the coca leaf and rub it on their gums. shuts 'em right up! you might try it yourself!

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger patient boy said...

Uh, if I'm reading that correctly, I think Jonah just told you to shut up.

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

No, I think Jonah is telling me to try cocaine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged