Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Can I Get A Witness?

Last night I stopped by my upstairs neighbor's place to chat about something. The next thing you know her buzzer rings and she lets whoever in. Thinking it's somebody she knew or a delivery person, I let her continue on with her detailed retelling, as we stood in the stairwell, of how exactly she got a bruise from hot sex with her boyfriend when we feel sets of eyes on us. Two very frightened Jehovah's witnesses were looking up at us from the landing. Well, they gotta learn someday.

4 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Blogger patient boy said...

So? How'd she get it?

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Ha ha ha. Honestly, it was "going away sex" because he left for two weeks so I guess it was pretty intense. But if you want more details, I'll have to take this conversation off the "comments" section for privacy purposes...

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Jonah said...

i think the comments section is the perfect place for this conversation.

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Oh, yes, I was just waiting 'till I could post a photo to go along with it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged