Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, July 13, 2007

Booty

Okay. Are you sitting down? Get this- So we are moving to a different floor and one of my stranger tasks was to throw everything and I mean everything away that we didn't want that the other office left over. Office supplies, furniture, you name it.

Then we hit the kitchen. My co-worker opens a cabinet. A light shone on her face from the cupboard as she said, "Whooooooooaaa..." Bottles upon bottles of alcohol. I left with one full bottle of really good vodka, a half a bottle of Macallan 18 and a half a bottle of Tanqueray.

Party at my house.

3 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Blogger Figgsrock2 said...

Damn, I could use a new computer chair. Got any of those left?

And when does the party start?

(And yes, I finally aamde it into work after waiting 3 1/2 hours for the cable guy. But at least I have the Weather Channel back.)

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

I aamed it to work, too

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger Figgsrock2 said...

Bite me. Ms. Grammar Police. I guess next time I'll hit preview to make sure I'm up to your high standards.

Oh, who am I kidding Tempy, I can't stay mad, evrynonne nnknwsos I llvvooee ouyoiuyyyuuioyioyy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged