Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

What I Learned Last Night

Last night I went to a screening of a movie at the Tribeca Film Festival and finished the evening at a party at the W Hotel, because I'm so fresh like that. Here's what I learned:

1. Bread sticks wrapped in prosciutto are delicious but do not a dinner make
2. Lucy Liu is 5 feet tall
3. Everyone is more important than the next person
4. Hang out with the PA's of the movie; they are the most fun
5. Just keep drinking just keep drinking just keep drinking
6. According to some nice 19 year old girl, I look like I'm 22
7. Don't insult the nice 19 year old girl by asking her boyfriend why they live in New Jersey
8. They live in New Jersey because he works in New Jersey
9. When it's raining, a man in a nice suit will knock over a girl to get a cab

3 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not fresh enough to get your sister into the after-party.

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Oh, shnizzle! I offered to try!

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I knocked over some people last night, and I was nowhere near a cab. Come to think of it, I wasn't in a suit either......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged