Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, April 30, 2007

Somebody's In Trouble

The fire marshal is pissed because only a few of us went into the hallway during the fire drill. I only went because the girl next to me did.

Best quote ever from the fire marshal: "You're there...you're busy on the computers playing with your money. But how good is that money going to do you if you don't escape a fire?! Huh?! Not very much, I'll tell you that." Please picture the principal from The Breakfast Club on this one.

5 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, Blogger Lynne said...

God I hope he actually said "But how good is that money going to do you if you don't escape a fire?!"

My money does me soooo good.

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger patient boy said...

Screws fall out all the time, sir, the world is an imperfect place.

 
At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's very clever, sir. But what if there's a fire? I think violating fire codes and endangering the lives of children would be unwise at this juncture in your career, sir.

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

You're not fooling anyone Boyd. The next screw that falls out will be you.

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Lynne said...

Is the warm breeze and sunshine pouring into various offices driving anyone else crazy right now?

I don't want to be at work anymore. I want a corona.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged