Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, April 30, 2007

In The Doghouse

This morning, I'm walking my dog. I see another dog with a new haircut:


Me: Nice haircut!

Dog's Owner: Thanks. It's his birthday haircut.

My Dog: mustsniffbuttmustsniffbuttmustsniffbutt

Other Guy's Dog: getintheregetintheregetinthere


Birthday... waaaiiiit a minute- I at that point just realized it's my dog's birthday tomorrow. What should I get him? What do you get the dog that... sort of has... a lot of things but not everything due to time money and space?

Here's what I would get him, had I the time, money, space and a screw loose:



PS he turns nine.

9 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not buying Jesse a dollhouse.

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger Lynne said...

You could buy him a calendar, and then teach him about the arbitrary human concept of "year" and see if then he gives a shit about his birthday.

 
At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greenies. A big box of Greenies. It's like doggie crack.

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Greenies give my dog diarrhea.

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

The again, so does crack...

 
At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah T, sorry about that last birthday. maybe I'll buy him the dollhouse this time.

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger patient boy said...

I'm not sure which is more ridiculous, the dog house or the actual house behind it. Is that Rhett Butler's hound or what?

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

He will never starve again. HE WILL NEVER STARVE AGAIN.

 
At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

um, so I am embarassed that I know this, but I believe you mean, he will never go hungry again, if you want to correctly quote the movie....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged