Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Red Headed Slut

That's a drink, people. Namely it's the shot of choice of the security/door guys downstairs. They told me about this place around the corner that they drink at where the cocktails are "mad cheap" and strong. I made the mistake of telling them I used to bartend and now all they do is ask me about drinks. Red Headed Slut shot is a favorite. I forget because I only made it once but I think it's Jaeger and Southern Comfort with a splash of cran but some people substitute peach schnapps for the SoCo. Either way, I'm checking your ID.

1 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Blogger bklynturtle said...

weird, this just showed up on my google home page. is someone tracking what I read?

http://www.idrink.com/v2.htm?id=5509

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged