Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

There's No "I" In "Team", But There Is A "T" In "Tempy"

Alright guys. You know you want to win the Metro caption contest.

If you're like me, and I know I am, you take the subway in the morning and always flip to that daily caption contest. Sometimes they're funny. Sometimes odd. Rarely, they are thought provoking.

So I need your help. I will enter this contest under any name you want, if you all help me come up with a caption to this:


There is no wrong or bad entry. Every little thought is a good jump start.

For example: A game of Patti-Cake Gone Horribly Wrong

2 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Hey guys. Thanks for all your help. It's cool- I came up with one.

You'll just have to read tomorrow's Metro to find out what it is.

First our show, now this. I think I'm on a roll with the wordplay, L-Rose.

 
At 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Jerry Falwell's Funeral Fete"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged