Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, April 27, 2007

Joke Fell Flat

So part of my "job" is to make sure there are a few diet Snapples in the fridge for my boss. To facilitate the happening of this, I put a few machine made labels on said Snapples. So the other day I hear the guy from the other company we share the office with go, "Oh, shit!" Turns out he drank one of the other guys' Snapples. So as a joke I put one name tag on one Snapple in the fridge for him.

It's now two days later and I see him drinking the Snapple with his name. I poke my head in and joke, "So, I see you found your Snapple." To which he says, "(totally serious) Yes, thank you for doing that."

Um... really?

No one get me here, people.

I'll be here all week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged